Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Have I ever mentioned...

How much I hate living in an apartment? I mean the never having to turn on the heat thing is nice being on the second floor, but the noise above and the fear of being as loud as the upstairs neighbors is irritating. Not to mention how much they all complain. Bleh. I just want to get the next six months over with. I am so done with room mates and "house rules" and food feuds.
And theres always someone that wants to have a "room mate meeting" like every other day because open communication is just not okay I guess.
The shared bills thing is cool, but dish is that my boyfriend and i both could do without. we're not really tv watchers anyway. But I do like that we dont have to cover electricity and internet on our own..
I really cant wait to have a house to call our own though, I cant wait to buy our first house and get settled and get married in december and make a life of our own with no intruders commenting on our day to day routines. I cant wait to have a place that I can paint and hang stuff and make it homey and be as loud as I want because I have no kids to worry about and I wont for a while. I cant wait to have a dog again, I cant wait to have the freedom to have any kind of dog I want.

I really just want to get out of the apartment life its not for me, I dont like room mates and nosy neighbors that can hear you pee at night. I dont like hearing people pee. I cant wait to get a bath big enough to cover my knees and boobs AT THE SAME TIME!! I'll be exctatic when I can just be free to do what I want when I want. Within reason of course.

Well this was the rant I have been holding in for oh so long... not completely, I've tamed it down, a lot

No comments:

Post a Comment